Sign in to follow this  
Rowan Thistle

Newly bought items don't work

Question

Welcome to SL Rowan! They do not let us whack newbies with wooden paddles any more, all we can do now is confuse you with the box thing. The Opening boxes page on the SL wiki tells you how to get your stuff, good luck!

3 answers to this question

Welcome to SL Rowan! They do not let us whack newbies with wooden paddles any more, all we can do now is confuse you with the box thing. The Opening boxes page on the SL wiki tells you how to get your stuff, good luck!

Come on, now.  I'm VERY new to the game and I've seen scripts for WAYYY more advanced things than paddling newbies.    Thanks a lot!  Believe it or not that's kinda hard for a new guy to figure out.  Thanks again!

Yes the boxes really are that bad to figure out! LL is working on a better way for people to sell things so we can get rid of the boxes, but for now you will see a lot of them when you buy on the web or use remote vendors :-o

And yes I have been through a wood chipper and roasted on a spit and had my head sawed off in SL, but I know deep down that they did it to show they cared!