Sign in to follow this  
Mariah Ronin

Looking for friends, family, and possibly a significant other.

Hello all! I am not new to second life, but lately I have been having a hard time socializing and finding new friends. I roleplay a young adult (18-22) and what I am looking for is just someone to have a good time with, someone who can take me out and show me some cool places, and just someone I can have really serious and fun conversations with for hours.

I am really used to being apart of big families and just going home and spending most of my time there, I like going out to clubs (but it has been hard to find any with the right vibe) and I also enjoy building, fashion, music, shopping, and decorating.

I can be extremely silly and out there, but at the same time I can be really serious. Sometimes it takes me awhile to come around, but once I do I'm pretty cool.

I have such a low amount of patience for lag, so if anyone has any suggestions on places to go without lag that would be so great.

If anyone wants to welcome a silly red head into their life, feel free to reply to this thread or send me a notecard inworld !

Hi there Mariah. Maybe we can chat/hang out in world one of these days. I currently have one daughter who is  young adult and is looking for an adult sister to hang out with, go shopping and so forth. But we would both like to get to know you before offering a place in the family, but atleast you would have made two good friends :)

I decided that I want to be apart of a family, join as a younger av and then grow. I plan on sporting three main ages (13,16,19) so if you want to give my profile a look inworld, please feel free to! I have tried adoption agencies and the reason it hasn't been working out is because I can barely move in there, I can't make my way around to seeing parent profiles and it never works out! Anyone who is looking for another head to add to the family, I would love to hear from you! We can meet, my schedule is pretty flexible. 

Here are my three ages from youngest to oldest. I have given some information about me above, but I figured I should add something for the imagination. 

13 - Giddy, energetic, fun, loving, silly and probably won't ever shut up. Very bubbly and constantly moving.

Mariah Child

16 - Pretty much the same personality, just beginning to grow up a bit more. Pretty experimental in all areas, becoming very interested in the real world. Having much more to say, with more meaning. 

Teen

19 - Well rounded, and grown up!

MM.jpg