Hi I just got a Acer Notebook Computer model ZHN and i cant get connected with the viewer Help

MeiLaie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

The Acer ZHN C720 isn't a laptop, it's a Chromebook.  Chromebooks use a different operating system from Google, and there is no Second Life viewer that will run on them.

My advice:  If you want it for SL, return it to the store.  Get a "gaming laptop."  This will cost you considerably more.  If you can accept the mobility limitations of a desktop, consider that instead.  Be sure to get something that meets at least the minimum system requirements for Second Life https://secondlife.com/my/support/system-requirements/?lang=en-US

We would need to see your computer specs to help you.  Please open your viewer, but don' t log in.  Go to Help>About <name of your viewer> and copy and paste what you find there in your original post.

We also need to find out if you get any messages when you try to log in.  If you do, what do they say?

Also we only answer here so that someone that may have similar issues can benefit from the answer.  We won't email you or call you.

Please do not create a new post to add additional information. Edit your original post instead. You can edit your post to add additional information by logging in to the web site, going to the post you want to edit, then clicking "Options" at the top right of the post and choosing edit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.