What happend with Joker Games?

Sonja Smedley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was away from SL for many weeks and today I came back and noticed that at the Joker Games sim are no machines to play anymore....what happened?

I used to play No devil, I love that one but now I cannot find it  in SL.

Also looked at search and found a Joker Game place but with very low traffic and when I teleported there I saw the same.

No gaming machines....bahhh this is so annoying.:(((

Sonja Smedley wrote:

OMG!!!!Is this complicated....9 pages to fill out, some questions I cannot answer cause I cannot remember what games I exactly played since Jannuary 2013 or something like that,
and
the
summit
I should pay 100 us dollars fee?????

No thanks....I
renounce
:(

I think you're confused... you only have to file an application to sell games or own a skilled gaming sim.  To participate, you only need to meet the criteria listed under "Authorized participants".

...Dres

ETA: If you find you can't access a skilled gaming sim, you might want to delete, then resubmit your payment information... I heard some were having issues with it.

You don't have to sign up for anything to just play the games, you only need to do that if you are a game creator or wish to run a gaming establishment. As long as you are not in one of the US States that are specifically banned I think you should be able to visit the regions as long as you match the other criteria (I think payment info. on file is required for instance).

Have you tried to visit one of the listed regions from the link I posted above? I have read another thread where some people from Europe were being blocked from gaming regions even though the rules don't seem to indicate they should be, if you are being blocked from entering the regions that may be your problem. Perhaps an email to LL tech support would be in order.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.