chloeeeeexo

Slave looking for a Master or Mistress.

Hi - I am an English speaking female who is currently looking for someone to act as my master or mistress.

I have experience as an escourt, and my avatar is not made from free skins/shapes.

I am bisexual and very open minded. I am 21 years of age.

I do not use voice due to previous issues, but this may change if I get to know you. I will readily share pictures however.

Send me a message/ reply if interested.

Thanks

-Chloe

chloeeeeexo wrote:

Hi - I am an English speaking female who is currently looking for someone to act as my master or mistress.

I have experience as an escourt, and my avatar is not made from free skins/shapes.

I am bisexual and very open minded. I am 21 years of age.

I do not use voice due to previous issues, but this may change if I get to know you. I will readily share pictures however.

Send me a message/ reply if interested.

Thanks

-Chloe

May I suggest you contact Singlematt.

He's been looking for a woman to use for several months now.

please do send me a message so we may get to meet and discuss more about this on sl, (send a message to Iwasawa Callaway) thank you :)

Hello my name is kitty I'm a 19 year old girl looking for a master.i take this life style verry seriously .im not looking for a perv or role play I want the real deal. A master who also takes care of his slave and care for her. If your interested please reply back. Xoxo

Hellow I am Harry allias Steve and I am looking for a slave girl. Would you join me as master and you as my slave. add me in twitter @steve_w99 or email almanza.harry123@gmail.com

Hello I am Harry Alias Steve I am looking for a slave woman soo contact me in twitter @steve_w99 or almanza.harry123@gmail.com

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You probably should have opened your own thread rather than just hijacking a 3 year old thread with your own request.

Hi I am Cindy and 

I forgot what I was looking for  *goes back out again*

• Like 2
  • Haha 5