Turned into a vampire? How do I go back to being normal? Resolved and closed

Moon Firegrave

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been turned into a vampire and this is not for me.  I have spent a lot of lindens on my avatar and dont want to lose my avatar and inventory but if i dont drink blood I have been told I will be destroyed.

Please can someone help me so that i dont have to do the blood thing every 2 days etc. i just want to go back to being me.

Anyone please?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the help. Resolved, sorted and closed.

9 answers to this question

Moon Firegrave wrote:

I have been turned into a vampire and this is not for me.  I have spent a lot of lindens on my avatar and dont want to lose my avatar and inventory but if i dont drink blood I have been told I will be destroyed.

Please can someone help me so that i dont have to do the blood thing every 2 days etc. i just want to go back to being me.

Anyone please?

First) You have nothing to worry about. Your avatar will not be destroyed nor will your inventory disappear.

Second) I am assuming you are talking about the game The Thirst:Bloodlines, which I am in. If you have only been bitten, you are not a vampire. To be turned to a vampire, you first have to be drained of all your Humanity, which is converted into Vital Blood for vampires. When you are at 0% Humanity, you become a Revenant. You then have to drink 5 liters of Vital Blood to become a vampire.

Third) If you were only bitten once and not drained as explained above, you don't have to join in on the game if you do not wish to. You do not have to buy the The Thirst:Bloodlines fangs, HUD and Stat Viewer. Just go on with your normal SL life. Nothing will happen to you. Whoever told you that you would be destroyed should have told you that it was your non-existent "soul" that would be destroyed when the Curse (which only affects Bloodlines vampires) takes effect.

I will contact you inworld in case you have any other questions.

Thanks for the feedback.

I dont know about the mockers as you say, I just dont have the inclination for the maintenance of the game.
I really dont care about my soul etc as some others are...

I just dont want to loose the stuff that I have bought or my avatar because it has died.

If I have nothing to worry to about thats perfect!

• Like 1

its mine problem tttttttttttooooooo and i have no lindens and but i think go to blood lines there is green apple when you buy it and bit your 5 percent humanity will be back please help me give me some lindens for you know what happen to you when your avatar destrayed so please give me some lindens :/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.