Campaign

Yuna Ovis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So me and my friends had an idea to make a campaign against the idea of gifts that costs even 1L.

Because gifts are suppose to be this, gift, and for people in SL, not always have the ways to earn lindens such as finding a job.

Same for hunts, that it costs 1L each prize...

Can we start such a campaign?

3 answers to this question

There are no features build into SL that support establishing a campaign of any sort. You are on your own with that.

Beside from this technical aspect:

How ignorant and greedy can one person become? How do you get the idea that you can demand that others have to offer gifts for free to you? This and offering cheap items is not a requirement/responsibility for anybody. Creators do this to be nice, they probably could sell all this stuff for way more than 1L.

You are like a child that cries because it gets a Xbox instead of a playstation for christmas.

• Like 1

You can if you want.  I suggest forming a group, and then invite other like-minded greedy people to join it.  Oh wait...making a group costs money, and you are spending-averse.

Well, then, as an alternative, I suggest you go check out the many freebie stores in SL, join the group Fabulously Free in SL, and participate in some of the many hunts that offer free items.  Join Lucky Chair and Midnight Mania groups too, to pick up even more free stuff.

There are thousands and thousands of things in SL that cost absolutely nothing.  And, if you can't find what you want for free, why not learn to make your own stuff?  I mean, that's what all those people who are charging you a few pennies for their creations have done.  Nothing is keeping you from doing the same.

Who knows?  Instead of being a whiner, you might turn out to be the next SL millionaire designer.

It could happen.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.