The program says: Impossible to get into the game from your computer. Should I change the computer?)

MashenkaFlower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, the Second Life team!

I am 17 years old. Currently I am trying to enter your system but receiving your message again and again: 'It is impossible to enter the program for you using this computer'. So... should I change my computer in order to enter the program?

Sincerelly,

UPDATE: Thank you for your answers!... But how can I create Case and ask the Second Life team to open access for me?

Thank you again,

3 answers to this question

Did you check the minimum requierements first: https://secondlife.com/my/support/system-requirements/?lang=en-US

If you are below, you might not realy able to start SL at all. If you just wrote down the meaning and not 100% the message you get, try to restart your DSL modem/router first. If that doesn't help, you might need to open a case:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Login-failure/ta-p/700109#Section_.1.3

Something else: This is not the "Second Life Team". Answers are given by normal residents. No LL employees are here.

• Like 1

If you get the message "unable to access Second Life from this computer" it usually means that Linden Lab has issued a hash tag ban on that computer because some former user committed serious and repeated violations of the Terms of Service.

The easiest way to solve this is to use a different computer.

You could also create a Support Case and ask LL to look into the matter.  If you have recently acquired a used computer and get this message, and you can provide LL proof that you are not the user that LL issued the ban against, they might un-ban the machine.

EDIT:  To create a support case, go to the Help menu at the top right of your screen, select Support, then Create Case.

• Like 2

Look into the link and read it carefully... there is a link to open a case. ;)

Quote:

If you believe that this is an error, submit a support ticket via the support portal. To help customer support determine what block has been placed and why, include in the ticket your Second Life account name and any Second Life accounts that log in from your location.

If you follow the link given in 'my' link, you will come to the case section and there you can open the case.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.