Hate Viewer 2

Yummygin Hope

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I hate the new View 2 Second life, I have several friends who are still on the old viewer. Is there anyway I can get back on my old viewer, right now it stops at log in and tells me I have to update. I have Viewer 2 installed but its so laggy and I cant stand the new format!

yummygin

5 answers to this question

Yummygin Hope wrote:

I hate the new View 2 Second life, I have several friends who are still on the old viewer. Is there anyway I can get back on my old viewer, right now it stops at log in and tells me I have to update. I have Viewer 2 installed but its so laggy and I cant stand the new format!

yummygin

The 1.23.5 viewer is still available at the download page and still supported

--Cinn

ummmm....

V2 is not only pointless but really REALLY stupid. Yall are failing to see the BEST solution to this issue...

Its called Emerald 1.4.0.2439

get it, same set up as SL V1, more option than it though...including such gems as the new avi alpha layer, and a damn decent physics engine that is applied to avi breasts =P Seriously, theres no reason to use V2...or SL V1 for that matter imo!

go d/l emerald and tell LL where to stick their new viewer!

and before yall make 100 posts talkin trash lemme clarify...yes, im a hater ok =P

• Like 1

yes I have Emerald Also but its laggy for me and takes forever to rezz everything in, I did finally get the old version to work, but even so this one seems to be lagging for me just as badly, so either its my computer or Secondlife is just more laggy in the last few weeks then I normally expierence, thank you for your responce

yummygin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.