I have multiple personalitys, how can I have multiple avatars with different SL names on one account

Daaviiid Farspire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

11 answers to this question

Hi Mssr's Farspire.

There is no way to have multiple avatars on the same account. What's wrong with second and third accounts? I have five altogether now (the supposed limit), two of them to annoy my friends and one to annoy me.

You can change your skin/shape/clothing as often as you wish, but your display name can change only once a week. It's easy to see why that woudln't suit you.

So, you're stuck with having multiple accounts, and filling each one's inventory with whatever's appropriate to that personality.

Number five is the one who holds the payment information. She's been wearing the same clothes for more than six years and got bounced from sim to sim as they shut down, until she ended up somewhere that broke the viewer and I had to move her to Fermi. When I run out of money, I run crying to her, hopefully faster than Snugs, who is always trying to have me written out of the will. The two that were created to annoy others are BillThePirate, who's sole purpose is to foil Rolig's attempts to create a low lag failed scan for use as a time. She looks for "BillThePirate" to be within 0.1m. The other is RootBeerDrinkingLampShade, who was created to annoy LepreKhaun in exactly the same way.

I have my bad days, true. Still, I'm sure you will agree that engineers have higher order things to think about than filthy lucre. Not always, but often.

BTW, I have given up looking for Bill. Now that you have warned him, he stands outside my 0.1m limit and taunts me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.