What is a limited account ??

Natalia Caballero

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4011 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Natalia Caballero wrote:

i am trying to download second life to my new computer and it keeps popping up with a message that i cant download the game because my account is a limited account. What is that and how do i change it ? Is it still possible to download the game at this point ?

That doesn't sound like a second life error.  Sounds more like you are running on a computer using a login that is limited by the OS and not allowing you to install software.

Post the exact message along with the operating system you are running on your computer.  Attaching a screen shot would even be better.

--Cinn

4 answers to this question

Natalia Caballero wrote:

i am trying to download second life to my new computer and it keeps popping up with a message that i cant download the game because my account is a limited account. What is that and how do i change it ? Is it still possible to download the game at this point ?

That doesn't sound like a second life error.  Sounds more like you are running on a computer using a login that is limited by the OS and not allowing you to install software.

Post the exact message along with the operating system you are running on your computer.  Attaching a screen shot would even be better.

--Cinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4011 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.