Looking for a place with a stage to sing with.

KarisalynnXOXO

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, for my first video for my YouTube channel, I wanna like type the word on a stage to sing this amazing song on a stage with a lot of people there to show off my talent, so I was thinking if anyone has like a club or a place with a stage that I could go to to record and type for the first video usin FRAPS. Thank you very much! I be inworld on August 29,2014!

Your best bet is to go to a Karaoke place and bring your friends with you.  That's free and they generally provide the stream so all you'll need is software for your computer to stream from and a RL microphone. 

Other places may have a stage but you'd have to most likely provide your own stream, which you can rent.  You may need to rent the facility too for your event, unless they audition you and hire you as a live performer.

There are a number of Karaoke events and places in SL.  Just use your search to find them.  I don't know how old you are and if you can go to mature sims, but the most popular place is ~O~ Karaoke Lounge which is on a Mature Sim.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.