Sign in to follow this  
Ssmiles

Cannot reshape or move mesh - Blender.

Hi all.

I am a having a frustrating issue with Blender. On one particular mesh, Blender is not allowing me to push or pull vertices, or move faces or lines in any way.  When I am in Edit Mode, I can niether my "Grab" nor "Scale" my mesh at all.  I can click on verticies (or lines or faces) and highlight them, and move it in object mode but I can't get it/them to move or scale in Edit Mode.  I can however toggle into edit mode and back into object mode, I can zoom, pan around, delete parts of the mesh, etc... but it will not allow me to reshape it. Also, it's only happening on this one particular mesh that I worked really hard on. I really don't want to redo this mesh as I finally got it all most to the point of how I want it.

Anyway, I tried restarting Blender, appending the mesh to a different scene, deleting all modifiers but no luck.

I am using Blender version 2.71 and I have Avastar installed if that makes a difference.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Gaia but I really don't know much about shape keys as I haven't really used them.  Can you explain a little bit about what I may need to click on to fix it?

Well I messsed with the Shape Keys a bit (not sure what I did exactly) and it fixed the issue!  

Thanks Gaia!