How could I know someone looking at my profile?

KarisalynnXOXO

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

"It" says?

Are you looking at the followers on your Web profile at my.secondlife.com/karisalynneXoXo ?  If you left the security option in your profile open for ANYONE to follow you, then they will.  You can restrict that by letting only your friends follow you, or by letting NOBODY follow you, as I have.

If you're just thinking about people who open your profile to look at it, you'll never know how many there are.  After all, you can open any profile you like in SL.  It's like opening the phone book. There's no counter to tell you how many times people do that.  If you don't want people to see what you write in your profile, don't write anything.

• Like 1

What is "it"?

There is no way to see, who looks at your profile or how many people have looked at it.  And why would you care in the first place? A profile can't be hidden from the world...all you could do is to set certain aspects to be shown to the people on your friendlist only.

KarisalynnXOXO wrote:

It's says I have a total of 1,004 profile views are they like adding me inworld or just looking at it?

Wait, there's a place where you can see how many people have viewed your profile?

How did I not know about this? I live for attention!

And you already got 1004 views? You just got here!

Life just ain't fair.

...goes off to pout in a dark corner.

:-(.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.