Looking for EMT role play

Liam Bravin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I'm just getting back into SL after a long hiatus and I'm looking for a role play sim with openings for an EMT position. I'm not really partial to any particular theme, I'm just looking for some role play fun in the field of work I love. I have a complex schedule so I'm looking for a sim with RP I can jump into when I can. Just somewhere laid back enough that occasional availability won't be a serious problem.

I thank you in advance!

I know of a few Sims that are Family Role Play Sims who have EMT Role Players there. 

I used to live at Giano PropertiesFamily RP Sim  in-world and they have EMT Positions and now I live at Pleasant Hope Estates Family RP Sim and they also have EMT Positions. I am not sure if either of these are hiring but it is worth checking out. 

Here is the Landmark In-World for the Hospital at Plesant Hope Estates Family Role Play Sim.----> PHMC

I hope this helps, If you need anymore info or that LM doesn't work contact me in-world I will be happy to send you aTP to the exact location. 

My in-world name is redwrath resident

:) 

LOL I also happen to be someone who participates avidly (and often leads) EMS RP Groups.

For one, you definatley should look up a group called SLIAFF.  Let me know if you need me to get you the link.  This is a group where Fire/EMS Chiefs can advertise positions they have open.

Pretty much every sim thats designated as urban or family will have EMT positions but family RP sims, because there are kid characters present, are very restricted in terms of what type of violence can be portrayed there, so your EMT role will not net you many gruesome calls or even calls in general and you'll have to focus most of your RP time on the non-responding aspects of EMS life.

If you want to try a genre aside from the urban/modern scene, I am currently the commander of a military medical unit that is looking for medics in a post apocalyptic enviornment.  Post Apoc isnt exactly the same as urban/modern, but it is very similar at least where I'm playing currently, and b/c of that the differences are subtle and if you are familiar with EMS in the urban/modern enviornment or in RL you should be fine in the post apoc enviornment.

Just be warned-in the post apoc-everything is in short supply.  So one, you'll have to improvise a bit, two, because our faction performs mainly an infantry and policing role, you may be called from time to time to perform combative or police duties or support infantry/police missions with your medical skills when not occupied with patients.

If you'd like more info about the post apoc, or to apply, please visit: wargame-apocalypse.enjin.com

If you'd liket to visit us: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Johnson%20City/130/128/1501

I will warn you though, you may need to make some adjustments depending how long your hiatus has been.  From what I have heard things have changed a lot since the SLFD days of 2009.  People arent all gathered in one big group on the mainland now, we're now all scattered in small groups all over the place in private regions. On top of that, in some sims we now have a thing called paragraph roleplay (pararp) where its not just WHAT you post but HOW you post it that matters too (ParaRP is both an art and a competition, and its the last part that makes it controversial).

Being that I am into EMS both in SL and IRL, if you'd like to contact me in world please feel free.  I'm not doing strictly EMS RP at the moment, but I can certainly help you get set up and we prolly have a lot to talk about as well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.