200L missing?

rosevenus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Yesterday I used the SL app on my tablet and a notice poped up saying my viwer expire so.I had to pay 251L but I thought I played it using my amzon points . Today I logged on my computer and my   260L was gone now I'm left with 4L? Can someone tell me what's going on?

4 answers to this question

It sounds like you are using SL GO, which is a subscription service from OnLive, outside of Linden Lab. I may be wrong, but I would be surprised if you could pay the monthly subscription fee with L$, since that is an outside service.  Your missing L$ almost certainly has nothing to do with it.  You can find out where the L$ went by opening the Transaction History on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account .  All transactions within the past 30 days are listed there.  I suspect you'll give yourself a face palm and say "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that ...."  If not, and if you find something that you can't explain, you may want to call the Linden Lab billing office.  In any case, though, keep things in perspective.  L$250 is one dollar.  If you're like me, you have left that much in tips or simply lost it somewhere in your car today.  :smileywink:

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 1

Oh...I bet you use the Mobile Grid Client app on an Android tablet.

That app uses a subscription model.  You have to pay to use it, either on a monthly or a yearly basis.

I would suggest you try Lumiya instead.  There is a one time purchase fee, but no ongoing subscription, and Lumiya gives you a limited graphical capability...you can see your avatar and the world around you.

But even better...don't use a tablet at all.  Use a real computer, and see SL in all its glory...for free.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.