Second Life logs me out every time I log in saying the region is experiencing trouble (all regions)

Mr Araw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Every time I try to log on, it takes a bit and then tells me my clothes are still loading. Then it starts popping up notifications that my clothing & gestures can not be found in the database, and then logs me out saying the region is experiencing trouble. This happens in several random regions I have tried. Help.

1 answer to this question

You are dealing with a flaky Internet connection.  As a result, you are not logging in fully.  If you're using a wireless connection, I suggest replacing it with LAN cables from your computer to the router.  Many people have no trouble at all with wireless, but Linden Lab does not recommend it.  Older equipment, especially in areas where there is a lot of electronic interference, can be unreliable.  Beyond that, be sure that your router and modem are rebooted regularly so that they don't have accumulated garbage in RAM and can grab an IP address firmly.  Just unplug both from the power for a few minutes and restart your computer.  Beyond those basic steps, I suggest following the more detailed technical advice in Nalates's blog >>> http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.