Sign in to follow this  
Arkaidia Starfall

HELP! I'm Stuck!

Question

First, you can log out and back in, yes? If not, you are probably ghosted and need a sim restart.

If you can and can move around, then pick a sim name. Pooley works here. Now, log out and go to log back in. On your start page you should have a pulldown that says My last location, my home, and type location here. Type in Pooley or choose your home if you have a home point set. Now log back in. That will log you in to a different sim. That should get you to a different sim. Good luck.

5 answers to this question

First, you can log out and back in, yes? If not, you are probably ghosted and need a sim restart.

If you can and can move around, then pick a sim name. Pooley works here. Now, log out and go to log back in. On your start page you should have a pulldown that says My last location, my home, and type location here. Type in Pooley or choose your home if you have a home point set. Now log back in. That will log you in to a different sim. That should get you to a different sim. Good luck.

A HUGE thank you to Ravin Draconia for saving this damsel in distress!  As well as to the other wonderful people who attempted to TP me out as well.  You are wonderful.  Seems I can TP freely now.  I've gone to a few different places and its worked with no trouble.  No idea what was up with that first sim.

If your not afraid to go back you might wish to report that to the SIM owner looks like he needs to restart the SIM. Hmmm, you need not go back just look it up in search.

Now it's your turn to be the good samaritan. :-)