I didnt pay for priume account to get on by playing games to get back on to my game need my password

Calsifir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been off line for a while and for got my passwoord now you guys want to play games getting me back on and put in my friends names and you have me on hold and I did not pay for the premium account for you guys to play your games to get my account going so i can get back to my friends in Second Life 

3 answers to this question

We are not "you guys".  We're all SL residents like you.  If you forgot your password, read this >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017

If your account is on hold, follow the instructions that came in the e-mail from Linden Lab, explaining your status.  If you can't find the e-mail in your spam filter, submit a support case and provide as much detail as you can so they know what you are talking about.

• Like 1

You won't get anywhere posting your problem here. Only residents read the forums.

Click on the "Forgot your username or password" link on your viewer next to the login button and follow the instructions.

If that doesn't work out contact support. When you do, remember that you are just talking to some guy who is doing his job. You will probably get a better response if you are polite and write in clear English.

Remember that you forgot your password and that is the cause of the problem.

• Like 2

If your account is on hold, it's because:

• You committed some serious Terms of Service violation and got suspended or banned
  • Someone else has your password and did the above.  If so, YOU are still the person responsible.  It's YOUR account.
  • You had a Premium account and did not pay your bills.  Call Billing and pay what you owe.

You can file a Support Case to find out more about why LL has placed your account on hold.  Use the Help/Support link in the upper right part of this web page.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.