Sign in to follow this  
Dream Winslet

No Friends?

Question

Same thing is happening to me, I am also unable to log into secondlife...are there issues afoot this morning? i checked the grid status and nothing about this is mentioned.

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

Same thing is happening to me, I am also unable to log into secondlife...are there issues afoot this morning? i checked the grid status and nothing about this is mentioned.

• Like 1

Same problem here. Can't log in either. From the looks of it LL is having problems and hasn't updated the grid status yet. They are always slow to let us know of any issues, but from the looks of the forums buzzing right now....we are not alone.

• Like 1

Yes, yes, same thing here... trouble again on the Matrix.... why do we even bother sometimes... guess we are just addicted, eh?

Same thing here, unable to connect to simulator.

At first it started with I couldnt wear objects, so i relog. After that I couldnt get in anymore

Nothing on the grid status yet?

i'll be fixed, eventually.

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

Registration and login issues

Posted by Status Desk on July 6th, 2010 at 12:14 pm PDT

UPDATE - The land store, new account registration  and the lindex have been disabled while we work to resolve this issue.

Registration and login issues - we’re  currently experiencing an issue with registrations, and some residents  may experience difficulty in logging in. We’re investigating and will  post here when we have more information.