Skilled Mesh Artist Needed as Silent Partner

SnowBlaque

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, and Thank You for your interest. I am currently looking for skilled Mesh Artists to aid me in my journey to becoming a clothing brand owner here in SL. Basically, it'd be me sending over sketches of my ideas and it'd be your job to bring them to life within SL. As far as compensation goes, I can afford to pay something now, nothing extravagant, but once things pick up like I know they will, I'll split the profits with you 50-50 (of course that's negotiable depending upon your skill). The ideas I have are mainly within the Haute Couture/Avant Garde realm of things and may include but aren't limited to Mesh heads, shoes, and accessories. Also, if you'd like to contribute ideas and not necessarily be a "silent partner", that can be something we discuss. To conclude this card, I'm looking for someone serious and hardworking, someone close to being a perfectionist when it comes to their work. If that's you, please IM me - snowblaque Resident, Send a notecard inworld or private message me to get my email if you're seriously interested.

Hello, and thank you for responding.

To answer your question, I'd be bringing the designs, the vision, and the revenue since that's what I'm best at. I'd be responsible for promoting/branding/marketing the brand, running the business overall, sending out updates etc. I'd do everything else that would need to be done basically, all I would need is someone to bring the vision to life. I know my doing the rest of the work doesn't sound like much, but I believe it's quite a bit. If you think this person would be interested, please let me know

Thank you again!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.