Since 3 weeks, my viewers up to date, do a endless reload textures (fuzzy to sharp)

Maryline Pinion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

SInce 3 weeks, my 3 viewers up to date do  the same behavior (official, singularity and firestorm).

When i long on , with or without a clear cache, they load all my landscape and avatars and after that do a endless reloading of all the texture around me (landscape and avatar).

It's make me crazy.

The texture become sharp and stay sharp only if i put my cursor on it but after 15 secondes the endless reloading restart.

I tried to update my windows, my graphics cards, changed cache, changed badnwitch, changed graphics Memory used by my viewer.

I done much tex refresh and it won't help me...

Please i need your help, ty ....

EDIT : As i don't know how to answer  back , i answer here .

My issue was immediatly solve without restart needed by  detach my TheShops! Huds style (it's the same thing as wowmesh but from another creator)

The firestorm creator could add it to : 

• If you are wearing a WowMeh or Toodledeedoo HUD, detach it. These (and a few other high texture HUDs) are known to cause in-world texture to rez then blur repeatedly.

THANK YOU, it's solved

2 answers to this question

That's one of several problems caused by the HTTP protocol - more specifically, it overwhelms some lower end routers. Many people find that HTTP makes rezzing MUCH faster.  Others, especially those with lower end routers -- wireless ones in particular -- can find that

• all avatars except your own appear grey
  • in-world objects remain grey
  • mesh objects do not rez in
  • your avatar bakes, then goes blurry, then rebakes, etc
  • inventory is stubborn to load fully
  • problems with voice
  • music/video doesn't work or is intermittent

See here for suggestions about how to deal with the problem >>> http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/http_fetching_issues

• Like 1

Maryline Pinion wrote:

Hello,

SInce 3 weeks, my 3 viewers up to date do  the same behavior (official, singularity and firestorm).

When i long on , with or without a clear cache, they load all my landscape and avatars and after that do a endless reloading of all the texture around me (landscape and avatar).

It's make me crazy.

The texture become sharp and stay sharp only if i put my cursor on it but after 15 secondes the endless reloading restart.

I tried to update my windows, my graphics cards, changed cache, changed badnwitch, changed graphics Memory used by my viewer.

I done much tex refresh and it won't help me...

Please i need your help, ty ....

Do you use either a Toddleedoo or Wowmeh mesh avatar and if so, do you keep the HUD attached? Those HUD's can hold so many textures that they'll use up all your video memory and you'll get the reloading you see. There may be other types of HUD's that do the same thing. The solution is to only wear the HUD when you need to change clothing, etc. and to keep it detached at other times.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.