You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You have the option of Fullscreen and windowed modes. In the Preferences menu, make sure you are in NOT in Fullscreen mode. There's a tickbox (Fullscreen Mode) on the General tab of the Graphics section: make sure it's unticked for windowed mode. You might need to restart to change over. Then the viewer should act like any other window with a minimise, maximise & restore down control in the top-right.

• 5 years later...
7 minutes ago, joshikousei17 said:

Open Preferences (Ctrl+P) and in the search field at the top of Preferences, type:
    fullscreen  
Disable that, and then relog.

You're replying to a 5 year old thread, in case you didn't notice the date. I'm pretty sure the OP has it figured out by now if they are still in SL. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Selene Gregoire said:

You're replying to a 5 year old thread, in case you didn't notice the date. I'm pretty sure the OP has it figured out by now if they are still in SL. ;)

It's to help people who are looking for a clear solution like I did earlier. Luckily a kind soul in-world sent me the exact instructions. Just throwing this here since it worked for me.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, joshikousei17 said:

It's to help people who are looking for a clear solution like I did earlier. Luckily a kind soul in-world sent me the exact instructions. Just throwing this here since it worked for me.

No worries mate. I've done it myself on Steam before. lol I'll necro a thread in a heartbeat if I feel it's useful. lol :D

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Velk Kerang said:

No worries mate. I've done it myself on Steam before. lol I'll necro a thread in a heartbeat if I feel it's useful. lol :D

Thank you. Didn't know it was a big deal to response to an open 5 year-old thread. I was only trying to pass on the solution. 

Edited by joshikousei17
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, joshikousei17 said:

There's also the FS wiki that has all kinds of help on it.

https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/ 

You can find the same information there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, joshikousei17 said:

Thank you. Didn't know it was a big deal to response to an open 5 year-old thread. I was only trying to pass on the solution. 

Your welcome mate. It didn't bother me any. lol Thank you for posting the fix for us all mate. :)

9 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

There's also the FS wiki that has all kinds of help on it.

https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/ 

You can find the same information there.

True, but a lot of times people will do a forum search in order to try and find a solution and save up some time they may not exactly have at the moment. Sometimes you might actually find information not available on the wiki. It's still a good source of information to have so thank you for posting that mate. :)

Edited by Velk Kerang
Corrections.
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.