Do anyone know how I can put this skin on SKING Deyonce body mesh?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am having a hrd time getting this. Now the BANNED mesh was not as hard. I think because I found more skins thats worked. I purchased 2 skins and they not working or maybe i'm doing it wrong. I wonder if I should of picked the regular Brazilia instead of Deyonce. Doe's anyone know some skins that might work with Deyonce? or can help me better understand this?

I hope i'm not sounding confused. When I purchased the BANNED one i didn't have many problems it took me maybe a hour or so to get it. This one from SKING is not working for me.  I don't know if its because these skins for Brazilia don't work for Deyonce or i'm doing it wrong. I wish it was a video on this. Do anyone know skins specially made for the Deyonce? or know a skin they used on Brazilia that might fit Deyonce?

Sorry if I sound confused i'm kind of new lol

3 answers to this question

I'm not sure about what you want. But to apply a skin to a meshbody you would need to have the textures or the UUID's of a fitting skin. The "normal" skins that are made for the default body might not fit due to the different UV maps. And if you buy a skin made for the default body, you don't get the actual textures, its more like a file that contains only the info what textures are coming with the skin. And when you wear it, it sends the data to the server to catch the textures and bake them for the avatar.

I don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about, since I cannot find anything (or anybody) called Deyonce in Marketplace.  In general, though, if you own a custom mesh avatar you cannot use skins or clothing items unless they were made by the same creator.  You'll have to talk with whoever made your av to see what's available.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.