PAST TRANSACTION HISTORY INFORMATION!!!!

shelara Mills

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone i have no idea if this is in the right place, if not please can someone moved it to the right area...

I wanted to know, why can't we get past Transaction information, i wanted to know about the year of 2007 but all i get is how much money i spent to LL, I wanted to know the name of the clothes I had bought, because when LL do roll backs stuff goes missing, I have told LL to no help... does someone out there know how i could find my missing outfits or get a copy of outfits bought in 2007?

All help would be useful

shelara Mills

• 3 weeks later...

It's a great regret for me. I used it when I was selling, and it helped me so much. It wasn't what I bought but sold. I know of course I can back up every 31 days HOWEVER I didn't know about this until now. I can't go back. Sigh. I've always wondered why the Lab can't send out notices directly to us with changes that may impact our businesses.

CaroLamb wrote:

It's a great regret for me. I used it when I was selling, and it helped me so much. It wasn't what I bought but sold. I know of course I can back up every 31 days HOWEVER I didn't know about this until now. I can't go back. Sigh. I've always wondered why the Lab can't send out notices directly to us with changes that may impact our businesses.

The only thing that has changed is that it is now 32 rather than 31 days.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.