Trouble copying items I buy

Casanova Dubratt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have had some trouble with items I buy as of late. The trouble comes when I copy items to my inventory. Let's say a set comes with a shirt, shoes and pants, when I copy over I might only get the shoes and pants, the shirt will not show up. What is even more odd is that the box everything came in will be empty so the missing item more or less just vanishes. 

When I bought stuff in the past (I took a SL break) you could copy items over and over again into your inventory and the set would just show up over and over again, but now when I copy all contents of the box vanish, even though it will only copy over some and not all the contents. The list thing I both had a handful of items to copy over, only a note card and a boot base copied over, nothing else and the box is now empty. 

I cleared my Cache per the advice of a friend and it didn't do anything. I know reach out to those who might know a thing or two and am open to suggestion. Needless to say this is frustrating because I am spending real money on items I am not receiving. Upon the first instant I thought it was a problem the seller was having but it became common for me to be missing items no matter who I purchased from. Someone please help. :*(

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.