Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

That's quite a witch hunt you're on, Drake. I think you've placed yourself at a disadvantage though, by shooting yourself in the foot with the Blunderbuss of Hypocrisy
. You cast unfounded aspersions at Stefanosje and then turn around and complain when you
think
a little Martian has tossed one at you. That's the kind of whining we've come to expect from the back seat on long road trips.

I equated him to someone hanging around a playground and taking pictures without permission. Never once did i call him a child perv. Those were not my words. You really don't think it's a bit creepy for someone to hang out at a club and take pictures of scantily clad women? Right, because that wouldn't be the least bit creepy in RL.

"think" he tossed one at me? "someone who thinks it is morally acceptable to use a woman as a sex toy." That is a little more than an assumption.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drake1 Nightfire wrote: Stefanosje Sellers wrote: Monti Messmer wrote: According to the second part, i wouldn´t say you can use their names and the part of "recognizable", even without the n

You should point then at that ToS section and ask them to point out which bit they feel you are in breach of.   Or you could just tell them that they are "talking out of their arse"   Pick one o

Contact the owner of the club and ask what is their opinion about you posting photos taken in their club? Be smart and point to the fact that your photos could be a promotion to their venue (even if y


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

That's quite a witch hunt you're on, Drake. I think you've placed yourself at a disadvantage though, by shooting yourself in the foot with the Blunderbuss of Hypocrisy
. You cast unfounded aspersions at Stefanosje and then turn around and complain when you
think
a little Martian has tossed one at you. That's the kind of whining we've come to expect from the back seat on long road trips.

I equated him to someone hanging around a playground and taking pictures without permission. Never once did i call him a child perv. Those were not my words. You really don't think it's a bit creepy for someone to hang out at a club and take pictures of scantily clad women? Right, because that wouldn't be the least bit creepy in RL.

"think" he tossed one at me? "someone who thinks it is morally acceptable to use a woman as a sex toy." That is a little more than an assumption.

Hey. Just wondering. The girl in your profile picks. Did you ask permission to photograph her? Also; stop being a non-subjective pile of rude to everyone. And no, it's not creepy to take pictures at an event, advertised as an event. 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Stefanosje Sellers wrote:


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

That's quite a witch hunt you're on, Drake. I think you've placed yourself at a disadvantage though, by shooting yourself in the foot with the Blunderbuss of Hypocrisy
. You cast unfounded aspersions at Stefanosje and then turn around and complain when you
think
a little Martian has tossed one at you. That's the kind of whining we've come to expect from the back seat on long road trips.

I equated him to someone hanging around a playground and taking pictures without permission. Never once did i call him a child perv. Those were not my words. You really don't think it's a bit creepy for someone to hang out at a club and take pictures of scantily clad women? Right, because that wouldn't be the least bit creepy in RL.

"think" he tossed one at me? "someone who thinks it is morally acceptable to use a woman as a sex toy." That is a little more than an assumption.

Hey. Just wondering. The girl in your profile picks. Did you ask permission to photograph her? Also; stop being a non-subjective pile of rude to everyone. And no, it's not creepy to take pictures at an event, advertised as an event. 

Yes i did. I ask before every picture i take. It's called manners. Wandering an event, taking pictures without telling anyone you are doing so is creepy. It's creepier when no one knows you are doing it.

Apparently people have an issue with your doing so. Perhaps they think it's creepy as well. Would it be so hard to ask permission?

ETA.. since you want to move this out of the forums.. nice store full of copyright protected material. Go ahead Perrie, tell me I'm wrong. I dare you.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


Stefanosje Sellers wrote:


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

That's quite a witch hunt you're on, Drake. I think you've placed yourself at a disadvantage though, by shooting yourself in the foot with the Blunderbuss of Hypocrisy
. You cast unfounded aspersions at Stefanosje and then turn around and complain when you
think
a little Martian has tossed one at you. That's the kind of whining we've come to expect from the back seat on long road trips.

I equated him to someone hanging around a playground and taking pictures without permission. Never once did i call him a child perv. Those were not my words. You really don't think it's a bit creepy for someone to hang out at a club and take pictures of scantily clad women? Right, because that wouldn't be the least bit creepy in RL.

"think" he tossed one at me? "someone who thinks it is morally acceptable to use a woman as a sex toy." That is a little more than an assumption.

Hey. Just wondering. The girl in your profile picks. Did you ask permission to photograph her? Also; stop being a non-subjective pile of rude to everyone. And no, it's not creepy to take pictures at an event, advertised as an event. 

Yes i did. I ask before every picture i take. It's called manners. Wandering an event, taking pictures without telling anyone you are doing so is creepy. It's creepier when no one knows you are doing it.

Apparently people have an issue with your doing so. Perhaps they think it's creepy as well. Would it be so hard to ask permission?

ETA.. since you want to move this out of the forums.. nice store full of copyright protected material. Go ahead Perrie, tell me I'm wrong. I dare you.


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


Stefanosje Sellers wrote:


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

That's quite a witch hunt you're on, Drake. I think you've placed yourself at a disadvantage though, by shooting yourself in the foot with the Blunderbuss of Hypocrisy
. You cast unfounded aspersions at Stefanosje and then turn around and complain when you
think
a little Martian has tossed one at you. That's the kind of whining we've come to expect from the back seat on long road trips.

I equated him to someone hanging around a playground and taking pictures without permission. Never once did i call him a child perv. Those were not my words. You really don't think it's a bit creepy for someone to hang out at a club and take pictures of scantily clad women? Right, because that wouldn't be the least bit creepy in RL.

"think" he tossed one at me? "someone who thinks it is morally acceptable to use a woman as a sex toy." That is a little more than an assumption.

Hey. Just wondering. The girl in your profile picks. Did you ask permission to photograph her? Also; stop being a non-subjective pile of rude to everyone. And no, it's not creepy to take pictures at an event, advertised as an event. 

Yes i did. I ask before every picture i take. It's called manners. Wandering an event, taking pictures without telling anyone you are doing so is creepy. It's creepier when no one knows you are doing it.

Apparently people have an issue with your doing so. Perhaps they think it's creepy as well. Would it be so hard to ask permission?

ETA.. since you want to move this out of the forums.. nice store full of copyright protected material. Go ahead Perrie, tell me I'm wrong. I dare you.

Why would I? Events are there to be taken pictures of unless stated other.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

That's quite a witch hunt you're on, Drake. I think you've placed yourself at a disadvantage though, by shooting yourself in the foot with the Blunderbuss of Hypocrisy
. You cast unfounded aspersions at Stefanosje and then turn around and complain when you
think
a little Martian has tossed one at you. That's the kind of whining we've come to expect from the back seat on long road trips.

I equated him to someone hanging around a playground and taking pictures without permission. Never once did i call him a child perv. Those were not my words. You really don't think it's a bit creepy for someone to hang out at a club and take pictures of scantily clad women? Right, because that wouldn't be the least bit creepy in RL.

"think" he tossed one at me? "someone who thinks it is morally acceptable to use a woman as a sex toy." That is a little more than an assumption.

Your attempt at whitewashing what you said is is really failing here:

"You strike me as that creepy guy at the playground with no kids but a zoom lens camera."

What else would that "creepy guy" be then?

But still, my offer of an apology still stands.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

That's quite a witch hunt you're on, Drake. I think you've placed yourself at a disadvantage though, by shooting yourself in the foot with the Blunderbuss of Hypocrisy
. You cast unfounded aspersions at Stefanosje and then turn around and complain when you
think
a little Martian has tossed one at you. That's the kind of whining we've come to expect from the back seat on long road trips.

I equated him to someone hanging around a playground and taking pictures without permission. Never once did i call him a child perv. Those were not my words. You really don't think it's a bit creepy for someone to hang out at a club and take pictures of scantily clad women? Right, because that wouldn't be the least bit creepy in RL.

"think" he tossed one at me? "someone who thinks it is morally acceptable to use a woman as a sex toy." That is a little more than an assumption.

Your attempt at whitewashing what you said is is really failing here:

"You strike me as that creepy guy at the playground with no kids but a zoom lens camera."

What else would that "creepy guy" be then?

But still, my offer of an apology still stands.

I already stated that i do not think of women as object, never have never will.

Apology accepted.

ETA.. not every creepy person is a paedo, they are just creepy. If i wanted to call someone a paedo i would. But not without proof.

Link to post
Share on other sites

First you equated taking screen grabs of video game characters to being a man without children of his own taking photos of children at a park.

Then you equated taking screen grabs of video game characters to rape.

Facts.

You act as if video game characters are real people. 

My opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Sassy, I have to.


X3aV wrote:

First you equated taking screen grabs of video game characters to being a man without children of his own taking photos of children at a park.

As in they are both creepy acts.
SL isn't a video game.

Then you equated 
taking screen grabs of video game characters to rape.

No, no I did not.

Facts.
Falsehoods.

You act as if video game characters are real people. 

The people running the avatars are real people. Again, not a video game. Virtual World.

My opinion.

I suppose I should feel honored that you came back after 8 months just to try and slam me, but I don't. Back to the group hug.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


X3aV wrote:

Then you equated 
taking screen grabs of video game characters to rape.

No, no I did not.

You act as if video game characters are real people. 

The people running the avatars are real people. Again, not a video game. Virtual World.


Drake1 Nightfire wrote: 
Begging to be noticed... Wow. That sounds vaguely familiar.. I know I have heard that before. Something about attire and asking for it.. 

That was not specifically equating it to rape?

Every character in any video game is run by a real person, minus the computer run characters, of course.

Link to post
Share on other sites


X3aV wrote:


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


X3aV wrote:

Then you equated 
taking screen grabs of video game characters to rape.

No, no I did not.

You act as if video game characters are real people. 

The people running the avatars are real people. Again, not a video game. Virtual World.


Drake1 Nightfire wrote: 
Begging to be noticed... Wow. That sounds vaguely familiar.. I know I have heard that before. Something about attire and asking for it.. 

That was not specifically equating it to rape?

Every character in any video game is run by a real person, minus the computer run characters, of course.

Equating the phrase "begging to be noticed" yes. Not the taking of snapshots.

Again.. SL is not a video game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Drake1Nightfire wrote:

 SL is not a video game.

It is a video game. A virtual world would be where you would lose all sense of being in the real world. You would no longer have the sensation of sitting at your desk looking at monitors and using human interface devices. Think Avatar or The Matrix. Second Life is a video game on par with Pac Man, Super Mario Brothers, Angry Birds, and any other digital game. Until you can leave reality, you cannot be in virtual reality.  

Link to post
Share on other sites


Coby Foden wrote:


X3aV wrote:

As much as you try to make your avatar look real, why does she always have that stupid blank look on her face in every photo?


Yeah, isn't that very sad? However much we try we cannot make the avatars to look like real persons. :smileysad: Sniff...

Guess what, deary, you are a real person! You are more beautiful than anyone trying to be you could be!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...