Moderate sim ratings.....I JUST DON"T GET IT!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 8/14/2014 at 9:45 AM, sheena797 Navarita said:

so long as they do not host publicly promoted adult activities or content and do not use adult search tags

I have a private club house on a moderate sim, I occasional have adult activities there with a few close friends. I don't advertise then publically, so I'm fine. 

If your 16 yr old kid shows up and admits they are 16, I'll eject them :)

:)

• Like 1

Soy if the only thing you two  are capable of doing in this thread personally accusing me of drama, I was responding to Syo brain insulting remarks...talk to me again when your IQ's exceed 100, I'm losing IQ points talking to you too.   Why did I reply?  Syo's first remark about posting on an old thread.  Who freaking cares.  I didn't take away your favorite toy.  

In these groups, even if you don't agree, need to be respectful to all.  Now if you two want to bring out what really happened to twist your undies I can.   But I like to hope I am not bring the forum down with crap...Check with Jerry he might have a slot open

Funny Soy wasn't it your response to my post to the originator that started this merde.  And hey you all want to drag...not my issue, but don't think I'm going to not address it, you need you see the doctor for your terminal cases of rectal cranial inversion.

I had to IM you "lovely" ladies to try to move the drama else where.  However seems the public attention you wanted you got.  

• Confused 1

Sorry Alvin my original post was not a drama fest...What got me was the first advisors addition to the post that made me laugh and pissed me off " (and the fact that you dug up a thread from 2014): You act like you found a toddler."  that remark is what I had me going and they refused to take into IM, pretty much left me no choice.  

I hate to say this lol But they started it.  

Right wrong or "delusional" my opinion is mine to respect.  I respect Soys first response.  Cindy and others I feel are jumping on the drama wagon.

LL cant and doesn't have the manpower to check all ids.  They rely on that tiny little print saying we read it, like anyone does, but you all may not now this but anyone under the age of 18 cant be held to any written contract.  So they have no recourse.  The owner agreed to uphold the TOS and violation gets him outted.  If not there would be huge sign on them saying "Kids avi's welcome" .  

That is an educated constructive rebuttal. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

fact you keep using these terms shows you dont know anything about the roles here, perhaps try finding that out first before you attack people

I don't post often, and when I tried is a second ago still wasn't pulling up.  Looks like I might need more coffee

Yes ma'am you are right for one reason Community rules:

• Interpersonal Disputes or Personal Negative Commentary: If you have a personal disagreement, do not post about it on the Second Life community pages. Residents who have personal differences have other channels of communication available to them — private messaging in the forums, IM within Second Life, or chatting within Second Life.
  • No Flaming: "Flames" are hostile or disruptive posts, or messages intended to incite an angry response. Spirited discussion and constructive disagreement are welcome, but name-calling and airing of grievances are not appropriate in our discussion areas. We will also not tolerate any post that encourages others to violate any policy of Linden Lab

But as "advisors" this should be a give.  ty

Alvin its their title.  But never the less.  This is all in substitution for a real response to the thread.

And Alvin if I want to refer to anyone in any constructive way.  That's my right.  So....may I offer the same advice with a twist...read the whole thread.... 

Edited by pennytrated
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, pennytrated said:

Solar,

Aww you have to be a lemming too? I do apprciate your candor...now here is mine.  Were you seriously responding to the original post, or had to jump on the idiot wagon?

Do note where it says "Quite Blunt" under my name. Also take note that my very first response to you in this thread was to both be certain I had read your post correctly and to then outline for you how the process of reporting a user under eighteen that is anywhere outside of General rated land actually works and where your role in the process begins and ends.

Take note that the same response also made it very clear to you what the role of Linden Lab is in such cases.

I'd continue on but your most recent response below this makes it quite clear that you really haven't a clue so I'll close up this response with the following: Your initial post in this thread is not the Original Post of the thread, it is your first post/response/comment in the thread. The term original Post when used in a forum refers to the post that started the thread itself.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.