Is this a year of partnerships?

bebejee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh Congratulations! well I spent alot of time on SL last year and trust me there was no urge to get partneered by anyone, this year its like people you didnt even expect to be hooked are showing couple pics and lovely dovey notes in profiles.

Actually even I had the strange urge to get hooked up earlier in the year with a guy who himself wasnt into such things but since he had issues I avoided it, even he partnered. just this month within a week of meeting someone, another freind who would run if you mentioned steady relationship hooked up this year, as did another who was mostly gay but now has a female partner.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

I'm hoping this will be my year for breakups, but I don't think Snugs will find a home in any other cranium.

So I'm stuck.

;-(.

Why should she??? It's big and roomy with not a lot of clutter and she's staying there rent free. In fact, I'm going to talk about taking a little space there myself.....

:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Tex Monday wrote:

I'm hoping this will be my year for breakups, but I don't think Snugs will find a home in any other cranium.

So I'm stuck.

;-(.

Why should she??? It's big and roomy with not a lot of clutter and she's staying there rent free. In fact, I'm going to talk about taking a little space there myself.....

:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

... tries to glare a hole through your sunglasses.

So I'm stuck.

;-(.

Ermm... *raises hand..  →  If this is a year of relationships, where can I go hide?

Maddie, ya send Snugg's to me I'll take good care of her, + I got aweful lot of free cranium-space... There's even room for you too Tex :P I'm over in Europe, but who cares about distance, right?

Just help me to keep those relationships and what other names they go by, far away from me and I'll be a good girl (sorta)

♦ Lis

madam Martian wrote:

Maddie, ya send Snugg's to me I'll take good care of her, + I got aweful lot of free cranium-space... There's even room for you too Tex
:P
I'm over in Europe, but who cares about distance, right?

♦ Lis

*laughs*

You don't want me in your cranium, dear. I'm the voices in your head that you DON'T want to listen to... :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Tex Monday wrote:

madam Martian wrote:

Maddie, ya send Snugg's to me I'll take good care of her, + I got aweful lot of free cranium-space... There's even room for you too Tex

♦ Lis

*laughs*

You don't want me in your cranium, dear. I'm the
voices
in your head that you DON'T want to listen to... :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Voices, Tex? One of you is already enough!

;-).

Tex Monday wrote:

madam Martian wrote:

♦ Lis

*laughs*

You don't want me in your cranium, dear. I'm the voices in your head that you DON'T want to listen to... :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Now I dont know whether to be scared or intrigued to find out ;)

madam Martian wrote:

So I'm stuck.

;-(.

Ermm... *raises hand..  →  If this is a year of relationships, where can I go hide?

Just help me to keep those relationships and what other names they go by, far away from me and I'll be a good girl (sorta)

♦ Lis

I can't tell you how excited Maddy is about your generous offer Madam, but I'm afraid we must decline. And I thank you sincerely for appreciating me, something Maddy has never done.

I cannot leave my job here unfinished. I'm going to work on her until I succeed, even if it kills her.

And finally, I must say I'm a little concerned about your use of "sorta". If you take on a cranial boarder, I'd be happy to offer him/her advice on how to point you back to the path of righteousness.

Tex Monday wrote:

bebejee wrote:

I have noticed alot of people hooking up this year any one else notice it too?

Yeah...well, add me to that list of people hooking up. (8-25-14)

wedding.png

/Madam finds the list, and adds Tex and Mrs Tex to the list......

Big congratulations to you both, I hope you have a wonderful life together.Enjoy each other, and all the little things.... 

congratulations-to-you-on-this-joyous-day-wedding-wishes.jpg

♥ edited: trying to pretend to spell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.