:c i bought an item and love it

Splatulated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can post a comment under someone elses review, I know its meant to agree or disagree with the reviewers comments but can also be used to add your own review, I do that at times, what I find annoying is creatores deleting negative feedback. once posted it should stay there.

Many times reviews are missing, despite product stating it has X number of reviews there are none when you look them up,  or there are two out of three with the second one missing, making it seem ike it been deleted, also I read someone complain their crtical review had been removed by creator, they mentioned this is comments to another review. My own somewhat negative review of a full avatar disappeared after I had posted it and checked to make sure its there.by refreshing page, but when I saw the product again some months later the review was not there..So i assumed its the creators at it.

bebejee wrote:

Many times reviews are missing, despite product stating it has X number of reviews there are none when you look them up, 

If it an old product the reviews from Xstreet will not carry over, the number of reviews will.

or there are two out of three with the second one missing, making it seem ike it been deleted, also I read someone complain their crtical review had been removed by creator, they mentioned this is comments to another review.

If the review is off topic or full of non issues (house is too big for my land, color is off, mesh doesn't fit when there was a demo) Then these may be flagged for review and removed by LL.

My own somewhat negative review of a full avatar disappeared after I had posted it and checked to make sure its there.by refreshing page, but when I saw the product again some months later the review was not there..So i assumed its the creators at it.

They may, I stress MAy, have removed the item and relisted it to remove a negative review.. That is blatantly against the ToS of the MP and you can flag an item for this.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.