Is there another way to earn lindens?

Ghahg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know you can get a job and that but i'm not really sure i'm good enough for any of the jobs.I thought about being a stripper but I'm a guy and from what i've heard there's barely any gay/male strip clubs.I'm currently questing for some items to make my first outfit (I have an invisible outfit) and that's what i need the money for but the thing is i don't really have an avatar to begin with.

You can go over to the realms and pick up crystals. Since there is only ONE Realm now (was six) it is not as productive as in the past. Still fairly fun and you will eventually end up with some money. Other than that buying if that is an option.

You don't actually have to be that great for some jobs in SL, but you DO have to be on frequently, and many jobs require you to be a certain number of days or months old. And, unfortunately, some of the jobs that don't require much skill do require a quality avatar, which is hard to acquire without Lindens, which are hard for some to acquire without an inworld job...

The very, very best way is to buy Lindens, which is sad because it's difficult for many to do. There are some very nice freebie blogs, though, so check around for those. Some stores make you join a group to get the free stuff, but many groups are free to join. There are also Midnight Mania (MM) boards - slap them (just touch them) and if the number of slaps needed is met, everyone who slapped get a free item. Check out lucky chairs, too - you might have to stand around for a bit, but sit on them when the first letter of your user name (so, for you, G) is displayed on or above the chair and win a prize.

There are groups for all of these, I believe. Check them out, and they'll often tell you where Lucky Chairs and MM boards are, and when some shops put out new freebies.

For freebie blogs, I'm pretty sure there's a link around here somewhere, but I haven't been on much recently, so I'm not sure where it's gone off to.

Well I heard there ways to get some. But I never try it but u can if you want.

In the marketplace, I search up L$ and they started with these free L$ and I just brought it but I never had a time to use it. But lets see... You can use it if it work.

Remember not to always share your pass to get money or items.

~Karisalynn.

• 5 weeks later...

I travel sim to sim earning points. Similar to coins and cones but none of that Webpage stuff to go to like with cones.  I can make about 30L in a couple of hours. I set my avi to earn then go off into RL to do stuff, just returning to mover her on after a given time. That way I dont get bored and get rl stuff done too.  Its something thats been there since at least 2008 and probably before so I know its safe and worthwhile. Feel free to contact me inworld if you want more info. I would be happy to help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.