Looking for full perm mesh VW Bug

SoniaStrummFan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

herbie-love-bug-car-WI-0609-lg.jpgherbie_original_DV_05_01.jpgHello. :) I'm looking for a full perm mesh VW Beetle. My friend is a builder, and wants to make a mesh Herbie the Love Bug, so I'm trying to help them find what they need. The poblem is, we need a very specific style of VW Beetle, and we are having trouble findig one. For those of you unfamiliar with Herbie, he's a 1963 VW Beetle from a series of Disney movies. Does anyone know where I can find a full perm mesh 1963 VW Beetle in SL? My friend I both would really appeciate a point in the right direction. Above are a couple of pictures of what Herbie looks like, but you can also just look for pictures of 1963 VW Beetle or Herbie for more pictures.

Uploading this would be against the TOS and is clearly covered in the Mesh upload tutorial although I the text uses "Mercedes" and not VW.  It is called copyright infringement.:D You might want to take that tutorial to see what is and isn't legal.

I had one of those. Mine was blue although VERY faded. We had some good times together.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.