When deleting A build, object dissappear, but still walk into them like they are there.

Kristjian Kimono

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was building a house on my land and decided I didn't like it and wanted to start over, so I selected all my objects and deleted them, they dissappeared and my land info says that there is not a single prim on my land, but when I try to fly or build its like the roof and ONE wall is still tehre, everything else is like it should be but I have an ivisible roof and a single invisible wall that I cant fly through and makes the floor of the new build useless cause I walk up into the air as if the roof of the old build is still there. I thought maybe it was just a too-recent delete so I erased everything of the new build and waited a day, but the phantom roof and wall is still there. Help?

4 answers to this question

Hello,

Try CTRL + ALT + T to check whether invisible prims, this will help you with seeing them in red.

To return to normal view, type CTRL + ALT + T again... I hope it would work out.

To reset (or maybe so to speak) would be possible provided that you have a private region; if it applies to you, go pls to World -> Region/Estate and you'll see there "Restart Region" option. Another possibiliy would be to return all objects if the land is yours or you have such a right... But pls check first CTRL ALT T combination...

Cheers...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.