Looking for a custom builder Sculpty or Mesh

ChaosRaine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm trying to find somebody who can work with me on one and possibly multiple future projects. I need somebody who can make me some decent 1 prim furniture sets. I need these to be 1 prim after being scripted. The type of sets I am looking for will include a livingroom set of at least a sofa, chair and table, all at 1 prim. Another would be bedroom sets including at least a bed and end tables also a 1 prim for the set. If you feel you are up to the task, please contact ChaosRaine inworld.

Just a thought depending on your familiarity with mesh and all the pitfalls.

While I don't do work for hire or special orders I was intrigued with your project so I did a test today. I finished a nice looking couch with pipping and four materials etc. It is currently about .6 land impact WITH excellent LOD holding The chair would be less and the tables very little. So when linked they would not come in at what you need but close to 1 WITHOUT scripts. Here is what I wanted to mention.

I suggest that when you talk to possible makers you ask about LODs. It isn't that difficult to make what you want if you only want to look at it with viewer LODs set to 4 (typically what many old timers use). I suspect that your product plans will be aimed at newish users OR people who will furnish places for newish users (perhaps you). Many of those will be using the FS default of 2 LOD (1.25 I understand for the Linden viewer). So testing at those settings might be a wise thing. Furniture that falls apart at a medium distance is just not good.

Thanks.  It was an interesting mental exercise :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.