I'm pretty sure the email for my other avatar no longer exists, and I've forgotten my password

Galvana Gustafson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I try to retrieve the password, it asks for the email, and I tell it the email no longer exists, at which point it repeatedly takes me back to the log in page! I put in a ticket, but have not heard anything from LL!  (I put in the ticket about a month ago!) Does anyone have ANY advice they can offer in this situation? I need to get control of that avatar back before something goes awry, if you know what I mean?

Thank you very much!

--Gigi (aka Galvana Gustafson)

1 answer to this question

Check to see the current status of your support case at https://support.secondlife.com/history/

You may find that it has a note attached to it, requesting more information from you.  That's what they will do if you want access to an account but can't provide a password or the e-mail address for getting messages. They will ask for some other form of identification to verify that you are who you claim to be. 

You might also find that they have done absolutely nothing with your case.  If so, submit a second one, referencing the first case by its number.  Be sure that you explain that you can't receive e-mail at the old address.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.