Sign in to follow this  
Kornscope Komachi

How do I search for Land with V2?

Question

4 answers to this question

No... Didn't get it worked out.  Just can't figure out how.

There is no search for land in the viewer search window.

I just picked a number... And next day, sold the 3072m of nice private beach for L2950. (Which cost me over L30,000! HOORAY.. a nice tidy loss.. again!)

In the viewer search window enter a search term, anything, "land" is a good choice.  That will bring up all results.  Along the top of the results you will be able to filter by land sales.  Once in the land sales results you will be able to filter the results further.  It will then be immediately obvious that the filter options are not very helpful to find $/sqm prices. Also, you must search for land using a search term, like "land".  It's not possible to browse land sales like in the old 1.23 search.  If the old 1.23 search is still available  (I've not used 1.23 for a while) I would recommend using that for searching for land for sale.

Thanks for that..

Been a long time since I tried to search for land and many changes inbetween.

As you say, no fun with that search. I have not followed all the threads regarding search but the lack of a proper search in the viewer leads me to think that there will be a land marketplace alongside or in with the new MarketPlace.