How do I search for Land with V2?

Kornscope Komachi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I went to sell my land to teir down as I can't afford land anymore because my sales have died. From 40 or so to 2 or 3.

Where do I search for land with viewer2? I wanted to check  prices and the $L p/sq meter. I set it at 3 and no bots showed up. Less than 3L/m!  But I bought it at 11!

I opened the search but there's no land search. The website land sales is not for small mainland parcels.

OK. It's easy as pie, but where is it ?

4 answers to this question

In the viewer search window enter a search term, anything, "land" is a good choice.  That will bring up all results.  Along the top of the results you will be able to filter by land sales.  Once in the land sales results you will be able to filter the results further.  It will then be immediately obvious that the filter options are not very helpful to find $/sqm prices. Also, you must search for land using a search term, like "land".  It's not possible to browse land sales like in the old 1.23 search.  If the old 1.23 search is still available  (I've not used 1.23 for a while) I would recommend using that for searching for land for sale.

Thanks for that..

Been a long time since I tried to search for land and many changes inbetween.

As you say, no fun with that search. I have not followed all the threads regarding search but the lack of a proper search in the viewer leads me to think that there will be a land marketplace alongside or in with the new MarketPlace.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.