Sign in to follow this  
October Bettencourt

Superdance gesture - How do you reset ur avatar?

Question

Is it something you wore after you recieved?  If so check worn items and detach it.  If there was a dialog box that asked for your permission to animate your avatar then there is usually a chat command that you type in the open chat window......try /99 stop (that's a popular command for animations.  And you can relog too............that will take care of the problem unless it's an item you are wearing.   For a worn item you have to detach it.

3 answers to this question

Is it something you wore after you recieved?  If so check worn items and detach it.  If there was a dialog box that asked for your permission to animate your avatar then there is usually a chat command that you type in the open chat window......try /99 stop (that's a popular command for animations.  And you can relog too............that will take care of the problem unless it's an item you are wearing.   For a worn item you have to detach it.

It wasn't clothing. Just the gesture.Can't believe someont can be such a jerk.

I took off all the clothing I had on but it didn't work. I still couldn't get off the stock leggings. I sent a note over to tech support. However I will login and see ifthat works.

Thank you!