you know whats useful? not knowing what email is assigned to account

Splatulated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

UncommonTruth wrote:

Since you're the one that assigns them, it's assumed you'll know where to check :matte-motes-asleep:

i dont understand ... ??

is there absolutely no way to know email on account if forgot which one was used ? i have like 10 because ive been hacked when i was sueing just one so i split everything upbetween 10 so if i get hacked i can get it back easier and not be hacked across everything i use 

really dont wnat spend an half an hour checking 10 emails 

Use your brain...or if you don't trust your brain don't keep a bazilion random email adresses or write down which one you used. And - just on a sitenote - normal people just don't get hacked because they have one email adress. I start to doubt how secure anything in your hands is, as you said previously that your paypal account got damaged even before you could finish the sign up process completely. Having 10 email accounts will not increase your security....you might just have it easy to dump half of them, when they get hacked.

if you can log in to you SL account it's very easy to check on the web what email address you used.

if you can't remember,

if you didn't write it down,

if you didn't have it forwarded to your master email account,

your only option is to check all of your accounts until you find it.

• Like 1

Why are you asking questions about problems you don't even HAVE yet?

See Perrie's response for the answer.

But while you are thinking about it, WRITE DOWN your email, user name, secret question/answer, and password and save them in a safe place.  You CAN recover if you forget some or all of this important information, but it is a huge pain.  So don't lose it in the first place.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.