Do you like to RP as a servent or house staff? Several Houses of nobility in need of staff.

Eddy Cannonball
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2259 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Antiquity is a large RP region with everything from Nobles to pirates.  We have several houses of nobility that are in need of house staff. Lady's maids, Butlers, cooks, gardeners. We have an RP coin system to pay wages.

These are empolyed rp positions, not slavery.  All house staff will be treated with respect and are considered members of the community.

Our Time frame is mid 1700s to  mid 1800s

If you are interested you can contact Claudia Anne Elisbeth d'Orleans(Mitsughan) or Edward Beaumont(Eddy Cannonball) for information or to help with placement.

Hello Drake. good question. We are based on historical periods in human history. We do allow any race. however you would be treated as if you were human. no one would be like.. oh look there is an an elf.

We have a fellow who is a furry and he still dresses in proper period attire. he is just a bit hairyer than most.

Feel free to contact me in world for any more questions.

Hello, I'm currently renting a little cottage in Mont Saint Bruno.  I would be happy to offer my services to the right family.  I'm on a little throughout the day until about 4 SLT. And could be on some evenings, but usually not until after 8pm SLT.

Right now I'm very busy with summer, but will be available starting in September.

Sincerely,

Miss Winn Storm

Hi Mandi. Yes antiquity is alive and doing well. Although now you have me wondering which LM in my pics is bad.. LOL admitedly im a bit lazy about that.  Im not sure how ot post urls here.. but if you search for Antiquity you will find us. I know that the visitor center is in Antiquity Texas.

Archived