My shape keeps changing!

morganbelarius

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I literally have no idea what's going on. Serval times now (two or three), my shape has changed without me doing anything. I can be putting on a pair of glasses and all of a sudden my neck is much thicker than before. 

It's really frustrating when I'm trying to put together an outfit and then have to go freak out over my shape!
I really have no idea as what to do. I also don't know if it's my avi changing (which I think it is) or just my clothes etc getting smaller?

Gosh, please help me. I constanstly worry about this happening. :(

Your base shape can only change if you replace it by wearing a new shape, or go into the Appearance editor and change it manually by adjusting the sliders (assuming it allows you to modify it - that is you have "Mod rights" on it).

However your appearance can change radically by an animation. This includes various kinds of stretching etc., not just movement of arms and legs. To stop this, detach and take back into inventory anything that is playing an animation on you (usually either something you are wearing, or a HUD, or something you have rezed in-world). Then you may need to log off and log back on again to get rid of the effect of the animation. Animations can be put into almost anything, but  have to be scripted and designed to override the default animations to work.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.