Login failed. The system is logging you out right now. Your account will not be available until ?

marce Moraff

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Please, I need help with this... Im stuck as a ghost at Velo Far East. for 45 hours.. and counting) . I already ask the Manager to restart the Sim... and still waitting I dont know if she already did but didn't work.

Im just floating there in a welcome mat. Can't issue a Ticket. Im a second class citizen (I guess) . I search everywhere for help, did what they recomend but the true is ....no one have a clue why, Some say is because the sim is not logging me out, others because the HUD's (by the way I have 3 on me and unable to detach them).  Some hero around up for the task?. Please? Thank you so much.

15 answers to this question

Stuck or Ghost Avatars happen some times,

Usually the SIM needs a restart (done on request of the SIM owner).

If the sim owner doesn't restart the SIM you can open a support ticket, so LL can reset your Avatar.

Another thing is to write an IM to you to get you off here - I will try this in a few minutes.

Greetings, Wol

Update: Found you hanging around like a login/logout didn't complete, IM shows you online and I can't move through - so the server treats you as physically there and online.

This is not true - even if you are a basic account holder you can submit some types of tickets and they will be honored,

Just submit a ticket telling you are stuck at this location: Velo%20Far%20East/74/132/22 and cannot login any more.

THis has nothing to do with second class - login is a basic ticket type available for everyone.

Greets, Wol

Ok,,, I just sent my second request and I got a different response: Good news. "The ticket you submitted through our Support Portal arrived safe and sound. Our Support Lindens are working on it right now and we'll be getting back to you as soon as we can."

Seems like there a very specific way to fill service requests for Basic accounts. The first time I did the response was: "Unfortunately, the ticket type you requested is not available to Residents with Basic accounts or Guest access. We wish we could offer full support to Basic account holders and Guests, but there are just too many of you and too few of us. We apologize for the inconvenience.".

I see you in world... sooner o later

For your problem, these are the steps you need to take.

Select Help > Submit a ticket.

On the page that opens scroll down to Click here to submit a ticket

The type in a quick summary of what's wrong in the first box.

Select Special Questions Basic account or Guest login.

Under Basic or Guess access , select Account issues.

Under Basic Account issues, select I can't login inworld with my account.

Fill in the other boxes including a description of what's happened and give the location Wolwaner kindly provided and submit the ticket.

Nyll

Im going though the same issue and its been 3 days for me and i have submited 2 diffrent tickets and thay still havent even gotten to the first one , and JIRA told me to go to them and thay got to my BUG report in about 2 hrs after posting it so im not sure whats going on but this Page is way outdated sence thay completly re vamepd the Submit ticket page

Hello Jania and Keba.  Please take a look at the fullest and most up-to-date information regarding when you are locked out of Second Life getting this message:

http://blogs.secondlife.com/message/424221#424221

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.  There should be enough information in this post to help you, hopefully.

Good luck to you both, and please do keep this thread updated of your progress as it will be helpful to others who encounter this problem.

Ah yes , the D.I.Y part of the main post works Perfectly , Hopefuly every one links to that page from now on ... i have been wateing for days for LL to help with a sim restart , but this Blew that away in about 10-15 trys at loging in got it to work , im not saying that all cases are the same , some might take more and some less but i can say that it really works and you don't have to wate for LL to respond to yoru tickets for this issue anymore.

And one last thing , when you get to where your ghost is and you merge with it , its really freaky seeing your twin fuse with yourself

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.