Sign in to follow this  
Ricky40

Who do I contact?

So who exactly do I contact about resurrecting an old account I deleted and how do I contact them?

I brought an old alt back from the dead once, and I just called the support number and talked to the support help. She asked me a few questions, and BINGO! Also, I was not a premium member at the time, and it didn't matter. She helped me anyway. Good luck!!

I did this back last October for an old account, dormant since 2007, that I'd lost the password and the email address for.  I just opened a support ticket, included personal details and as much info as I could remember about the avatar (names of a few friends, approximate date last logged in, payment info on file) and the account was reactivated for me the same day.  The kicker was, I actually DID still have access to the email address that was on file so I could've just done a password reset anyway.  Didn't need to call, but I guess I passed their security checks well enough without doing so.

Oh boy, did that avatar need an upgrade!

131007_002.jpg

Those are system shoes. He actually didn't even own any prim shoes.