the account is currently hold that means this account is forbid forever?

Kaminskaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello!     

I accidental deleted my account through I have read the warning!    But I finally did it!!      I really regret what I have done!    

And now  My accont is currently hold, I can't lon in my account even the official website!!!    I have submit  a case and want to

reactive my account.  

I'm dying to know  can I get my account back?

3 answers to this question

If you properly filed a support case as described below, your account will be restored within a few days. All you have to do is wait. :)

Re-activating a canceled account

If you have cancelled your account, you may be able to restore it, depending on how long ago it was cancelled. There is a US$9.95 reactivation fee for restoring an account.

32px-KBwarning.png Warning: Even if your account is restored, the associated inventory, land, and Linden dollar balance may be unrecoverable.

To start the process:

1. Open a support case.
  2. Under What type of problem are you having? choose Account Issue.
  3. Choose Reactivate an old account.
  4. Enter the required information
  5. Click Submit.
  • Thanks 1

I have no idea.  You are obviously logged in to your SL account, since you managed to post this question. Maybe it would help if you told us where you are reading that message, or what you are trying to do.

Maybe it would also help if you asked your own new question instead of adding this post to someone else's OLD, UNRELATED thread.  More people might see it that way. ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.