How do I delete folders in inventory marked --no options--?

Nya SpiritWeaver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I close all folders, I have My Inventory folder, Evil Folder #1, Evil Folder #2, Library folder. Both evil folders have clothing items in them that cannot be deleted or moved as far as I can tell. I must have done something stupid when I first started organizing inventory items. I don't know how to fix this blunder. Any help will be appreciated. ^^

9 answers to this question

Thanks. Yes, I have done both. After doing some more research this looks like it may be a bug that many other people have experienced. Found it in issue tracker, but sheesh submitting a ticket looks totally overwhelming. After reading all the instructions, I don't even know if it's the right thing to do.

"After reading all the instructions, I don't even know if it's the right  thing to do."

Go with submitting a ticket... even if you reinstalled SL - your inventory is stored on LL servers so you'd just have the same inventory redelivered upon reinstalling anyway.  The only people who can effect change to you inventory other than yourself is LL.

Are you Basic or Premium, we can help walk you through the submitting a ticket process.  If Basic, hover your mouse over the 'help' tab above then 'submit new ticket'... for 'ticket type' select 'special questions - basic or guest account' then "there was an item in my inventory window that isn't there or isn't working'... then just fill in the blanks.

Also, if you use the Emerald viewer, when inworld do a search on 'emerald'... they have a Support Group you can join and people on the grid to answer questions - ideally they can help also.

Thanks, Unklebob. I did submit a ticket and really appreciate you outlining how to do that in a simple way. Huge help. You know what? I've never met a Hotaling I didn't like.

I kind of feel bad pestering them. I'm sure the folks at LL have bazillions of more important things to do.

"You know what? I've never met a Hotaling I didn't like."

LOL.  I've never met one period.  There has to be some Hotalings around, either that or after i chose the name people didn't want to be guilty by association.

Don't feel back for pestering the Lindens, afterall the reply you get might be 'dunno'.

(this is a very very drastic measure, but if this is a relatively new av without a big inventory full of non transferable items and not many friends yet - you could always create a new account, transfer everything possible from your current account to the new one and start fresh)

It's not a common surname. I've only met one, but he was an awesome guy.

I was looking at a list of bugs and apparently this has happened to quite a few residents and been fixed for all af them as far as I could see. The page I looked at was a little bewildering though. Issue-tracker? Anyway, thanks again. It's not a huge deal, but I like to keep things tidy and the OCD part of me hates seeing those folders out of place, haha.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.