Sign in to follow this  
polynesia

Looking for a friend maybe possibly more

I have been on sl for along time. I have had a lot of really bad expierences with people on sl being fake, and pubilically humiliating me on plurk and other things. I am just looking for a good friend and possibly more. I am really busy in world i just want someone i can spend some time with perhaps a friend or maybe more . (seeking male only for the more part)

Hi polynesia im shenita but im called Drizzyjayla in secondlife..... I was on sl for a looong time but then the guy inwas dating on sl hacked me and humiliated me by using my hacked account to do nasty things.........i lost all the friends i had because he spread rumors...anyways long story short,i am a really great friend and im always looking to possiblly make a bestie in second life...ill be online tomorrow hopefully because im getting a new laptop but i would love for us to meet and chit chat , get to know each other nd become great friends

Hey polynesia hope your well Im kinda new to Sl so would like to see if you would like to get to know me and vice versa maybe give me some hints what to avoid and not lol anyway not online but will later today and Il look you up and drop you a IM speak soon :)

Luke

Luke i messaged you, it looks you are 2 weeks old. i would be happy to take you shopping and dress your av up and stuff. I messaged you.