Cannot log in with my main Avatar and only on my computer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been unable to log in with my main avatar. There is no message, nothing. It looks like it begins to log in, but it is stuck at about a quarter of the way. I am able to log in with an alt on my computer and am able to log in with my main avatar on my phone app. I tried clearing my cache, reinstalling....everything. I even tried downloading and logging in with Singularity (have been using Firestorm). Please help...I am really attached to my avatar. Have had her for over three years. Thanks!

I came here to ask the same question. The same exact thing is happening to me at this very moment. My alt can get on but my main cannot. I have cleared Cache, I have reinstalled Firestorm, tried SLV, tried Dophin, I just get the loading screen. It's been going on for about an hour.

I contacted Support's Live Chat and was told that 'certain accounts' are affected by this issue and it is being worked on. I asked them to put something on the Grid Status page and was told 'they are working on it.'  I was also told that I would be informed via email (!?) when the issue is resolved. 

P.S.  This is not a login failure as was described in the link, but the login screen is hung up on the 'Logging in...' bar.  At least, this is what I am experiencing.

i'm having problems too. on my main avi not very happy i can't log in.

i need to go to work. in sl a few hours

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://srdrvp.com/acttr?p=OTc4Mzc2MTUxMVm7%2BdQaY3xzRSp4Aj%2BuUgt2bAqPYJJnjGKmyOfbZp19X%2BErMOfoQ7BE5%2BWyLJ84sRR3Hk%2Brb%2BPszh0%2FucNI26Y%2FkUjCadXPsVfVChO8tuPDZMaM7d9cza6NPf1oIVkwMBlOlL9cvEAGAPeK04mvslrhQ0jXMXHtDYpPFyHrNMVy&m=AY_%3A_not_top&t=1406162303166" border="0" width="1" height="1" />

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.