Women fawning over Lindens

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are few sights on SL as sickening as the reaction from women when a Linden appears in a sim. Every time there is a meeting inworld and a Linden attends, there is always at least one old trout who starts lisping over mic, "Oh thank you...thank you...great job...great new video...oh thank you, Ebbe...wonderful"

LISTEN, YOU STUPID WOMEN: the Lindens will NEVER date you. So be quiet and stop making us want to hurl with your doe-eyed fan worship.

Sounds like you are jealous they aren't fawning over you.  From the tone of this post , it's no wonder! :smileylol:

First, I doubt ANY women thinks that a Linden will date them, particularly Ebbe lol.  Second. calling women stupid just because you don't like that they are complimenting someone reflects more on you then women.

DJSputnik wrote:

There are few sights on SL as sickening as the reaction from women when a Linden appears in a sim. Every time there is a meeting inworld and a Linden attends, there is always at least one old trout who starts lisping over mic, "
Oh thank you...thank you...great job...great new video...oh thank you, Ebbe...wonderful
"

LISTEN, YOU STUPID WOMEN: the Lindens will NEVER date you. So be quiet and stop making us want to hurl with your doe-eyed fan worship.

Shhh!

Excuse%20Me.jpg

DJSputnik wrote:

There are few sights on SL as sickening as the reaction from women when a Linden appears in a sim. Every time there is a meeting inworld and a Linden attends, there is always at least one old trout who starts lisping over mic, "
Oh thank you...thank you...great job...great new video...oh thank you, Ebbe...wonderful
"

Who is "us"? You seem to be the only one jealous here, because no woman cares about your. Maybe its because of your personality?

MBeatrix wrote:

You all just gave him what he was looking for. :smileyvery-happy:

This is good news :smileyhappy:

Can only hope more azzholes in the world turn to the joy of getting kicked in the balls..

It's the least we could do for them:smileywink:

Few days ago I went to check the new Cornfield, you know that one where you shoot griefers and pick up coins, and well I saw a Linden there!, for the first time in my life!!!

Man I got soo excited that I accidentally ran over him few times when I was running away from those monsters (it really wasn't my fault, he had a tiny avi). I said sorry and I really really hope it didn't ruin my chances :P

DJSputnik wrote:

"

LOL! Wait, you are talking about Lindens? OMFG AHHHHH I LOVE WHEN SOMEONE DOES THAT!!!!!  :matte-motes-inlove:

Racheal Rexen wrote:

I thought this thread was going to be about money

I was thinking the same thing. lol

Really tho, seeing a Linden is a little like spotting BigFoot. No wonder they don't come around more. Bigfoot understands how crazy people are. It's a good thing we all have cameras with us now. lol

My experience is a little different, cause I rarely leave my sim. I have gone to many user group meeting over the years, and even pissed on 1 during a meeting. I was a werewolf and he was a tree. Beyond the meetings tho, I have only seen a Linden inworld about 4 times in 7 years. As a merchant, I have too many sales to check each 1, but I only know of a dozen or so Lindens that have purchases something from me.

When my friend had her live music venue a Linden would pop in every once in awhile to hear a singer, I don't remember any fawning, unless it was in IM, they were ignored pretty much, only thing that happened was my friend sending me an IM hoping there wasn't a problem going on. Unless things have changed, I do remember if you talked to them and asked they would give a Linden bear I believe, I never saw anything like virtual panties being thrown at them when they appeared or anything.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.