Sign in to follow this  
Mika Palmyra

Does the majority of avatars put their Graphic Quality and Speed Performance on Low or on Ultra?

Question

Me too, but sadly this information is only known by Linden Lab. They no longer publish statistics like this in public, if at all.

UNOFFICIALLY, I've heard people claim that ~2-5% of people run with Advanced Lighting Model enabled (ALM requires a high graphical setting). My own experience(with a small sample, obviously) puts that number a little higher, but not more than 10%.

I would be surprised if any kind of majority was able to utilise High or Ultra modes.

No claim above should be considered representative or authoritive.

1 answer to this question

Me too, but sadly this information is only known by Linden Lab. They no longer publish statistics like this in public, if at all.

UNOFFICIALLY, I've heard people claim that ~2-5% of people run with Advanced Lighting Model enabled (ALM requires a high graphical setting). My own experience(with a small sample, obviously) puts that number a little higher, but not more than 10%.

I would be surprised if any kind of majority was able to utilise High or Ultra modes.

No claim above should be considered representative or authoritive.