I keep crashing on all of my accounts when it starts to load gestures even on different computers

Kels Clowes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I can log in to SL but am unable to move and am a cloud. When it gets to the gestures to try and load it say unable to load... and goes through the WHOLE list of gestures... It is happening on any account that is logged in and on different computers. I have tried TOTALLY removing everything SL realated on the main PC but nothing I can think of is working... Please if you can help try I am open to suggestions

1 answer to this question

hi

first reload your avatar, only clouding can be no hair base loaded or no shape loaded.

and your internet maybe slow, so restart your connection, shut it off and wait 5 min then restart it.

second, try a clean install, the firestrom viewer web site, there a a sections tell you how to do that.

check your system is up to Sl, top of this page click Knowledge base, and open the garphics  cards section.

the green writing, look for requirements, click that for the min system options to run SL.

you can also get the latest graphic driver there.

and you can try to log into a different sim, at start , click on the words   my last loccation, and type into it London Pooley or Paris, try starting off the game at a new sim.

some one could be grifeing you.

good luck

enjoy sl byee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.