why cant ı have an new account?

Ursula Pelia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

You need to submit a ticket to  Support, they can help you 

Select 'account issue' then 'i cannot  login to my SL Teen Account'

Tickets for Basic and Guest  Accounts

Some issues are best  resolved by submitting a ticket to our support  staff, but we don't  currently offer full support ticket access to Basic  account holders or  Guests (visitors who don't yet have Second Life®  accounts). We're  sorry; there are just too many of you for us to handle  in a way that  would make you happy. It's something we're working on.

You can use   special options to reach our support staff for certain common questions   or problems. When you're logged in  as a Basic account holder or Guest,  you should only use the Special  Questions - Basic  account or Guest Login ticket type. Any  other support ticket  submitted will be ignored
icons_parature_caution.jpg Important: Many of the ticket choices   explained below have additional fields that you need to fill  in  before submitting the ticket. If you supply us  with as much relevant information as possible,  we will be better able to  help you. For example, if you get an error  message, include the text in  the ticket.

Ticket  types for Basic account holders and Guests include the  following. Some  topics are linked to more information where you may find  your answer  quicker, so click that first:

Remember, be sure to use the Special  Questions - Basic  Account or Guest Login ticket type from the  dropdown list when  entering the information requested.

Click  here to submit a ticket.

Hi Ursula!

That's weird. Try clearing your browser cache including form data and try again.

To delete your browsing history, cookies, saved passwords and form  data from Internet Explorer:

• Click the Tools button in the Internet Explorer toolbar.
  • Select Delete Browsing History... from the menu.
  • Click Delete All....
  • As an alternative, you can choose to delete Temporary Internet  Files (the browser cache), Cookies, Form Data or Passwords selectively using their respective buttons.
  • Click Yes.
  • Close all Internet Explorer windows.

"Sends Unklebob back to school to redo the maths course."

hahaha  /me mutters 'darn that Nyll...'

yeah, caught me, i flunked math in school, to this day i still dunno why.

advice still stands though, submit a ticket suggesting i can't create an account... and forget the rest.

damn Nyll, you're gooooood!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.